IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE: You agree to the German Terms and Conditions which have been translated to English for your convenience only. The German Terms and Conditions are binding.
These Terms andConditions are part of a contract between Ecomply. GmbH (hereinafter referredto as "Ecomply.io") and its customers on the use of Ecomply.iosoftware and related solutions andservices.
1. Software aresoftware add-ins, browser extensions, mobile applications, websites or othernamed media.
2. "User"refers to users of the software as well as all our other services.
3. "Customers"refers to organizations, institutions, local governments, industries orcompanies, that are using Ecomply.io software.
4. The scope of ourservices results from their description on www.Ecomply.io.
1. Ecomply.ioreserves the right to change Ecomply.io software in a reasonable way for thecustomer at any time, for example, to further develop it or to improve thequality.
2. Ecomply.io reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving further notice to theuser. The revised Terms and Conditions will be communicated to the customer viae-mail at least two weeks before being implemented. If a customer does notcontradict the validity of the new Terms and Conditions within two weeks afterreceiving the e-mail, the changed Terms and Conditions shall be deemedaccepted. Ecomply.io will inform the customer about the two week period in thee-mail announcing the revised Terms and Conditions.
3. Eventual technical problems andmaintenance may lead to a temporarily limited usability. Ecomply.io will always deal with any errors as fast as possible to keep their times as short as possible. Ecomply.io will inform customers - whenever possible - about predictable disturbances.
4. Ecomply.io limits its services temporarily if this is necessary with regard to capacity limits, the security or integrity of the server or to carry out technical measures, when this contributes to the proper or an improved provision of used services (maintenance). In these cases Ecomply.io considers the legitimate interests of the customer, e.g. by providing timely information.
6. Ecomply.io can take action if there are concrete indications that a customer violates legal regulations, rights of third parties, the Ecomply.io Terms and Conditions or if Ecomply.io has anyother legitimate interest, in particular to protect users against fraudulentactivity.
7. Ecomply.io is permitted to use customer information as a reference from the time the contract has been signed. This includes in particular the use of the name and logo of the customer as well asany mentions in media coverage.
1. During the ordering process The customer must specify all the necessary personal or company-related data completely andtruthfully. They are responsible for the accuracy of the data itself and guaranteesEcomply.io their accuracy and timeliness.
2. The customer must ensure that thirdparties can not have access to his/her account or license key. The customer issolely responsible for any kind of abuse.
2. License and Use
1. After concluding the ordering process, the customer receives from Ecomply.io the number of license keys that werespecified by the customer during the ordering process. Ecomply.io thus grantsthe customer the right to use the ordered software for the specified period ofuse.
2. The customer is not entitled todistribute to third parties or publish any data generated as part of thecontractual relationship with Ecomply.io or incurred in connection with the useof Ecomply.io.
3. The Customer warrants to Ecomply.io notto violate any statutory provisions and to comply with the applicable privacypolicies. In particular, they do not violate ownership, protection and useof third party rights.
4. The customer relieves Ecomply.io on first request from all claims against Ecomply.io asserted by other customers, users or third parties for violation of their rights by means of results or dataobtained through Ecomply.io software. The customer assumes the costs for the legal defense of Ecomply.io including all court costs and attorney fees at thestatutory rate. This does not apply if the infringement of the customer is notat fault. In the event of a claim by a third party the customer is obliged to immediately, truthfully and completely provide Ecomply.io with all thenecessary information for the examination of the claims and a defense.
1. The Customer is obliged not to send spam messages and not to use automated electronic programs or robots, or to use their Ecomply.io access for this purpose.
2. The customer agrees not to send, post orspread any viruses, malware, malicious links, or links to illegal websites and malicious content.
1. All prices are to be understood net. Respective VAT is owed as well.
2. Ecomply.io can change the prices at anytime. Price changes will be notified to customers in good time and in writing before the effective date.
3. The customer only has a right to aset-off if their counterclaims have been legally established or these have been recognized by Ecomply.io.
4. The customer only has a right of retention to the extent that their counterclaim arises from the same contractual relation.
1. Ecomply.io is liable for intent or gross negligence, for injury to life, limb or health, inaccordance with the provisions of the Product Liability Act and, to the extentof a warranty acquired by Ecomply.io, contractual or statutory claims will notbe impacted by these liability provision.
2. Without prejudice to clause 5.1 shall be liable Ecomply.io for simple negligence only for breachof contractual obligations, that the breach of obligations, facilitate thefulfillment of the proper execution of the license agreement in the first place and on whose compliance the customer may trust regularly ("cardinalobligation"). In a negligent breach of a cardinal obligation the liability of Ecomply.io is also limited to the typical contractual foreseeable damage.
3. The typical contractual foreseeable damage in accordance with Section 5.2 Sentence 2 is per contract year a maximum of 100% of the annual contract volume (by the customer within the contract year in which the damage falls on Ecomply.io remuneration to bepaid for all services of Ecomply.io regarding the use of the service by thecustomer) or EUR 10,000 whichever is the higher amount applies.
4. The limitation ofliability in section 5.2 also applies to lost profits or savings.
5. Without prejudice to clause 5.1, the no-fault liability of Ecomply.io according to § 536a BGB, based on defects which were already present at the time of concluding the contract, is expressly excluded.
6. The foregoing limitations of liability also apply in case of fault of a vicarious agent of Ecomply.io and the personal liability of employees, representatives and organsof Ecomply.io.
7. The limitation of claims for damages by the customer dueto the liability specified in paragraph 5.1 is calculated according tostatutory provisions. The statute of limitations with respect to otherclaims for damages of the customer is one year. It begins at the end of theyear in which the claim arose and the client learned of justified claim circumstances and the debtor was aware of, or has not obtained as a result gross negligence, but not later than five years after their origin and ten years from committing the act, breach of duty or other cause, causing the damage.
8. Ecomply.io strives to provide the highest possible availability of the software, is not responsible for the availability and the faultless address and contact data generation and is expressly not responsible the legality and availability of generated data.
9. The customer is liable for allconsequences and disadvantages that arise from the improper or illegal use ofthe Services of Ecomply.io or the fact that the customer does not meet their other obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
1. The contractual term of the usage is specifiedin the order.
2. If the contract is not terminated at least three months before the end of the contract term by the customer, it is automatically renewed for the same period on the same terms.
3. Ecomply.io can cancel the contract at anytime with a period of three months to the end of the month.
4. A notice must be in writing.
1. Ecomply.io collects, stores and processes company and personal data (inventory data) and other data acquired in relationto the contractual relationship and arising in connection with the use by Ecomply.io, for the purpose of contract management, billing, as well as the implementation of the services claimed by the customer, complying with the German legal data protection regulations.
2. By concluding the contract, the customer agrees explicitly that Ecomply.io uses customer data, usage patterns and theiranalysis in order to improve its services and to guarantee the business purposeof its use. These data can be made anonymous to any third party under the applicable German and European data protection guidelines and will be used anonymously for communication to the outside.
1. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies, excluding the UN Sales Convention (CISG).
2. Place of performance is the headquarters of ECOMPLY GmbH. The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contract is the seat of ECOMPLY GmbH if the customer is a merchant within the meaning of the German Commercial Code or when the customer does nothave a seat or habitual abode in the Federal Republic of Germany.